About the game
Embrace unrivaled destruction in Battlefield 4. Revel in the glorious chaos of all-out war packed with rewarding, tactical challenges in an interactive environment. Demolish the buildings shielding your enemy and lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. You have the freedom to do more and be more, playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory. There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war.
- Dynamic battlefields. These interactive environments react to your actions in real-time, so go ahead and trigger a shipwreck or flood the streets. Your opponents won't know what hit 'em.
- More vehicles, more destruction, more freedom. Experience an unmatched level of all-out war with more vehicles and destruction than ever before. Plus, the huge scope and scale of the maps grants you the freedom to play to your strengths and carve your own path to victory.
- Launch an amphibious assault. Man the guns and face the storm to bring down your opponents. Dominate land, air, and sea with all-new, intense water-based vehicular combat.
- Intense single-player campaign. Battlefield 4 features an intense, character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit
- Storage: 30 GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2,8 GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 3870 / Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT [512 MB VRAM]
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- Storage: 30 GB
- Processor: AMD Six-core CPU / Intel Quad-core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 [3GB VRAM]