Fallout New Vegas: Gun Runner's Arsenal
About the game
The famous weapons manufacturer, Gun Runners, has opened up their exclusive cache of armaments, including new weapons, weapon mods, ammo types and recipes. Their inventory doesn’t come without a price, though. Trek far and wide throughout the Mojave Wasteland in search of this elite class of weapons that range from the outrageously potent to the bizarrely impractical.
- New Weapons and Weapon Mods: It’s time to free up some of that inventory weight. Waiting to be uncovered in the Mojave Wasteland is a plethora of new unique weapons such as the Bozar, an all-powerful 5.56mm Light Machine Gun, the Smitty Special, an overwhelming variant of the Plasma Caster,, the MFC Cluster mine, the Esther, a unique Mini Nuke Launcher, and the ridiculous Nuka Breaker – a new melee weapon made from a Nuka-Cola neon sign. If the 27 new weapons aren’t enough, upgrade your existing weapons with 40 new weapon modifications.
- New Ammo Types and Recipes: Try out 18 new recipes and 29 new ammo types such as 12 Ga. Dragon’s Breath, Hive Missiles and 25mm/40mm Plasma Grenades, all of which make choosing diplomacy a less appealing option.
- New Challenges: Over twenty new challenges await the most diligent of completionists. If you thought that you’ve done and seen everything New Vegas has to offer, think again!
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 +
- Storage: 10 GB
- Processor: Dual Core com 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 6 Series / Radeon 1300 XT
- DirectX: 9.0c