Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico
- St. Pierre & Miquelon
- United States
About the game
New adventures await you in the heart of the Maguuma Jungle! Confront the grow-ing hordes of Mordremoth’s minions, discover allies from ancient civilizations, and battle new enemies in a vertical world that will have you reaching new heights and hang gliding into the depths of the jungle.Tackle challenging group content, explore new open-world jungle maps, experience new events and story lines, and test your mettle in new heart-pounding boss battles.
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is the first expansion for Guild Wars 2. Founded on the idea that the journey is the goal, the Heart of Thorns expansion continues the Guild Wars 2 tradition of challenging the conventions of MMOs to fulfill the promise of what online worlds should be.
Guild Wars 2 has received over 100 awards and accolades and has evolved since its launch to include more than 40 free content releases ranging from story-driven Living World™ episodes to special holiday events and feature packs.
Guild Wars 2 is developed by ArenaNet, an award-winning developer lauded for its record of innovation and accomplishments in creating online worlds.
- New Abilities: We’re reimagining progression with our new Mastery system. Explore new training opportunities for your character beyond level 80, and master abilities like hang gliding in the jungle, tearing the bark off of heavily armored Mor-drem, or building new collections that earn precursors to a legendary weapon.
- Specializations: Evolve your gameplay. With profession specializations, you’llunlock access to a weapon previously unavailable to your profession, as well as new traits, skills, and unique mechanics; all of which will transform your profession into something new.
- New Profession: Revenant: Channel legendary powers to slaughter foes and unleash chaos on the battlefield with our latest profession: the revenant. Enter the field of battle heavily armored and equipped with the otherworldly powers of the Mists.
- Guild Halls: Stake your claim! Your guild has roamed the world together. Now, it’s time to claim a piece of it. Work with fellow guild members to claim and grow your own guild hall in the heart of Maguuma.
- PvP: New Stronghold Game Mode. Gather supply to hire soldiers. Battle for control of heroes. Man the trebuchet to defend your stronghold, and storm the enemy gates to defeat the guild lord! Use our new guild-team feature to team up and battle to the top of the leaderboards. Stronghold offers an entirely new way to play competitive PvP in Guild Wars 2!
- WvW: New Borderland. Experience epic battlefield combat like never before in World vs. World’s latest core addition, the new Borderlands map. Navigate treach-erous heights with traps that blow your foes to the depths below and ferocious defenders to help keep the enemies at bay. Map objectives will be more import-ant than ever before, as they’ll unlock new strategies, tactics, and play mechanics that you’ll want to use to your world’s advantage!
- Core game included: The original award-winning Guild Wars 2 game is included with every purchase of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- No Subscription: Get the game and play. It’s that simple.
- NEW, Level-80 Boost! A consumable item that boosts a character to the maximum level. Activating the boost will start a level 80 trial for the character, moving them to the Silverwastes and temporarily making them level 80 with level-appropriate equipment. If the player likes playing their character at max level, they can make that character permanently level 80 by consuming the boost item.
- OS: Windows XP +
- Storage: 35GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / 2.0GHz / Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 +
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 / Intel HD 3000 (256 MB with Shader Model 3)
- DirectX: 9.0c