Songs for a Hero pays tribute to the classics from the 8 and 16 bit eras with platforms, enemies, pixels and songs. The game is a result of the partnership between the Castro Brothers, Youtubers with successful series such as Um Joystick, Um Violão, and Dumativa studio, and was supported by 6112 backers through Catarse, a crowdfunding platform. With the premium edition, you'll get a whole new campaign, Songs for the Dead, and special skins from Youtubers like Felipe Neto, Cauê Moura and Jovem Nerd.
- Dynamic soundtrack, that responds to your actions and narrates the hero's feats, with a great deal of mockery.
- Live the classic ers of the 8 and 16 bit platformers.
- Pixel art graphics and animations with a native 640x360 widescreen resolution, with sprites, effects and game elements that are more detailed than those of the 8 and 16 bits console generation.
- Puzzles, secrets, jokes and easter eggs completely integrated into the musical gameplay.
- The game that has broken the record number of backers on Catarse!
- An entirely new campaign: Songs for the Dead
- Very special skins from very special Youtubers!