The Niffelheim Bloody Moon DLC features a long night, a red moon and lots and lots of spiders and skeletons. No hens or hares, it’s just you and your dragon - let’s set everything on fire!
- Players have a dragon from the very start
- No quests
- No farms
- Only a wooden castle that you can set on fire using your dragon!
- No bots
- The day is 4 hours long, whereas the night is 20 hours long
- A lot less vegetation, all the trees are dry
- All workshops fully deployed
- No character development, just a handful of weapons
- Spiders can poison you and skeletons can injure you
- The dungeons are smaller, but there are still enough resources
- Your castle gets assaulted 100% more often and there is only 1 chest and no vault!
- The dragon burns everything except for mushrooms!
- The city is closed and you cannot enter! There’s nothing to do there!
- Spiders and skeletons run amok at night
Characters have abilities as default
Warrior - Frugality 75%,
Valkyrie - Laborer 75%,
Berserk - StunBlockChance 75%,
Shaman - PoisonBlockChance 75%
Finally, you can only get to Asgard if you burn everything!