Resident Evil Revelations
About the game
Resident Evil Revelations returns to PC completely redefined and with HD graphics, improved lighting effects and a unique audio experience. This latest version of Resident Evil Revelations also brings additional content including a new and terrifying enemy, extra difficulty mode, integration with ResidentEvil.net and improvements in Raid mode.
New weapons, skill set and playable characters including Hunk, ensure an even greater experience in Raid mode. The best-criticized survival horror title takes players back to events that take place in Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, revealing the truth about the T-Abyss virus. Resident Evil Revelations features favorites from the series Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield, as well as their respective BSAA partners - Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat. The action begins aboard an alleged abandoned cruise ship, the Queen Zenobia, where horrors lurk around every corner, before players head to the steady ground and the devastated city of Terragrigia. With weapons and limited ammunition available, the race needs to survive amidst the horror of Resident Evil Revelations.
- Enhanced visual and aural fidelity – Resident Evil Revelations brings spine-chilling fear complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns – the campaign mode’s single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Hell just got hotter – Infernal Mode, a new difficulty mode for the re-mastered HD edition, is not just more challenging than Easy and Normal modes but also remixes enemy and item placement, so even those familiar with the game will discover new terrors.
- Meet the Wall Blister – A brand new enemy, the Wall Blister is a mutated creature borne from the T-Abyss virus that spreads through water, adding to the horrors that lurk around every corner.
- Residentevil.net support – Resident Evil Revelations will take full advantage of Residentevil.net with content available to users once the game launches. Earn weapons and custom parts and use them in-game, collect figures that can be used in dioramas and check your stats through the online web service.
- Improved Raid Mode – New weapons, skill sets, playable characters including Rachel and Hunk and enemies exclusive to this mode are added for the this latest version.
- Use your equipment – Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- OS: Windows® XP
- Storage: 8 GB
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon™ X2 @2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS / ATI Radeon™ HD3850
- DirectX: 9.0c
- OS: Windows Vista®
- Storage: 8 GB
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad @ 2.7 Ghz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 @3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / ATI Radeon™ HD6950
- DirectX: 9.0c