Welcome to the Satellite!
Satellite Rush is a pixelart top-down dual stick shooter with randomized levels and roguelike elements. Take control of a regular everyday normal office worker and blast through the endless corridors of Satellite Moebius, an arena filled with vicious aliens, robots programmed to clean (or kill) and a (not always so) cheery audience.
Grab upgrades, meet new enemies and fight awesome Champion Creatures. No run will be the same, and there is much to discover. No, no heroes here. The more pathetic, the bigger the fun!
- Procedural corridor generation, because nobody would buy tickets for the same bloodlust twice;
- Permadeath, with a few persistent effects to trick you into thinking you have a chance;
- A Sponsor Praise system; the more respect you have with them, the more perks are available for you;
- Buy perks by spending QUID’s, the Quasi Universal Intergalactic Denomination, or Space Currency if you prefer;
- A demanding audience, and a lax security. They can throw stuff to you (or at you). Will you be able to keep them entertained?
- Unlockables! Unlockables everywhere! Guns, defensive gear, utility gadgets, upgrades, enemies, you name it!