Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection
About the game
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection is the original Sword of the Stars + Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition + the three expansions Born of Blood, A Murder of Crows and Argos Naval Yard.
Sword of the Stars: It is the year 2405, and human scientists have discovered a new technology that allows travel from star to star at speeds faster than light. But tragedy strikes, as Earth is ravaged by an alien force. The dawning of a new era was stymied by a grim, new reality... Change the course of history, with this pack that offers all the greatest resources that humanity has known until today.
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition: Now a new Faction bursts onto the scene, a race of Artificial Intelligence who once served as slaves and now return seeking vengeance. Playing as the Loa, your Fleets will become masters of metamorphosis, shape-shifting into new forms to become the ships you need, where you need them. Durable and hardy, your colonies can be built on any rocky planet. Building an empire of silicon and steel, you will bring your former masters to their knees…or will you bring about the End of Flesh.
Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition:
- Play as the Loa, with over 120 new ship sections and their own unique drive system – the Neutrino Pulse Gate;
- Over 25 additional technologies, including a new Cybernetic Tech Tree;
- 10 new weapons and attacks to use in battle;
- New ship sections for the original six Factions, including 2 new Leviathan class vessels;
- 2 new Independent Races to encounter, study and incorporate into your empire;
- New Random Encounters, a new Grand Menace, and new Star Maps;
- New Evacuation Mission, and Supplemental Mission system allowing players to focus on the Target or the Fleet;
- All Race DLCs: Suul’ka, Liir, Morrigi, Hiver, SolForce, Zuul and Tarka.
Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection:
- 4 distinct races - Human, Hiver, Tarkas and Liir;
- A powerful state of the art engine delivers breathtaking graphics and robust game play;
- Each race has a unique mode of transport between star systems, creating very different styles of play;
- Over 150 distinct technologies to research on a dynamic tech tree;
- Over 40 weapons from six different weapon classes;
- Players can design and build ships from three size classes - Destroyer, Cruiser, and Dreadnought;
- Up to 8 players can play against the AI and one another over LAN or online;
- Choose from a variety of scenario campaigns to play alone or with friends.
Born of Blood:
- Play as the merciless Zuul Slavers with over 90 brand-new ship sections and their unique drive system – the Tunnel Drive;
- Over 25 additional technologies;
- 15 more weapons you can add to your ship designs;
- New ship sections for the original four races, including: War, Projector, Boarding, and a new type of defense satellite – the Torpedo Defense Platform;
- 4 additional galactic encounters, a new grand menace, plus 3 unique scenarios and 6 original maps;
- New game features, including Slavery, Trade Routes, and Diplomatic Communications.
A Murder of Crows:
- A New Sixth race – The Morrigi;
- New Ship Sections - Over a dozen new ship sections;
- Unique ‘Grav Flock’ Drive System for Morrigi;
- 15 new weapons;
- 27 new technologies and the new Xeno-Cultural and Drones tech tree;
- Drone carrying ships in all three size classes;
- Construction ships, a variety of orbital stations, spy ships, police cutters, and more;
- A whole new set of GUI enhancements and additions.
Argos Naval Yard:
- 19 new technologies;
- Over 75 new ship section to build;
- 10 new weapons / 3 New Scenarios;
- Single Player / Multi-player with co-op scenario maps.
- OS: Windows 2000 +
- Storage: 3 GB
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz Intel Pentium +
- Memory: 1 GB RAM [2 GB]
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 [128MB RAM]
- DirectX: 9c