- Operating System: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: 128MB
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.5GB
The Witcher 1: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut
About the game
Your name is Geralt of Rivia and you are a witcher, that means you kill monsters for a living. You were given special training to be the best at what you do and your body has been enhanced with potent elixirs to help you do it.
Suffering from amnesia you remember nothing of your past. Kaer Morhen, the last remaining keep of the witchers, was attacked by a mysterious organization, just as you were starting to lick your wounds there. The battle is won but the secret recipe for the mutagen, a substance required to create more of your kind, has been stolen. The surviving witchers set out to find and reclaim it and punish everyone involved. Memory loss or not, you are one of them.
Set in a dark fantasy world with a unique medieval, yet somewhat modern, feel to it, The Witcher isn't just another fantasy RPG. With a deep story, complex characters, and tough choices that actually matter, this game will keep you glued to your monitor for days.
- Arguably one of the best RPGs ever made, with a mature, non-linear story and a challenging combat system.
- Beautiful graphics and an enchanting soundtrack create a very unique dark fantasy atmosphere.
- The Witcher's universe is created by Andrzej Sapkowski - bestselling fantasy author.
- 18 Wallpapers
- Game guide
- 2 Maps
- Music inspired by The Witcher (MP3)
- Soundtrack (MP3)
- 7 behind the scenes + 5 creators interviews (ATARI) and 9 with creators from (CD Projekt RED)
- 26 Avatars
- The Witcher Calendar
- The Witcher story.