The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass
About the game
The Expansion Pass secures your access to two epic adventures set in the vibrant world of monster hunter Geralt of Rivia.
Hearts of Stone will take Geralt on an all-new 10-hour adventure into the wilds of No Man’s Land and the nooks and alleys of Oxenfurt, where he’ll try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass. Caught in a thick tangle of deceit, Geralt will need all his cunning and strength to solve the mystery and emerge unscathed.
Blood and Wine, a 20-hour tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret.
Both expansions will offer gamers new content, gear and foes, and will feature characters both new and dearly missed -- all crafted with maximum attention to detail and quality.
Hearts of Stone is already available, while Blood and Wine is slated for release in the first half of 2016.
Play as an exiled and highly trained bounty hunter:
- Trained since childhood and modified to gain superhuman abilities, strength, and reflexes, wizards are counterbalances viewed with suspicion in the world infested with monsters in which they live.
- Destroy enemies without mercy as a professional monster hunter, armed with various upgradeable weapons, mutation potions and combat magic.
- Hunt a wide variety of exotic monsters, from wild beasts wandering mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards by improving your armament and buying custom armor, or horse racing, card games, boxing fights and other pleasures that night brings.
Explore an open and morally indifferent fantasy world:
- Built for endless adventures, The Witcher's vast open world sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
- Go through a fantastic open world, explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, negotiate with sellers and blacksmiths in towns and hunt for the open plains, mountains and seas.
- Deal with traitor generals, treacherous witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
- Choose to correct mistakes in an indifferent world, in the limit where there are no good and evil, only consequences.
- Realistic day and night cycles and dynamic climate systems influence the world and affect citizens' behavior in cities and wild monsters.
Look for the child of prophecy:
- The Witcher: Wild Hunt brings a new isolated story, inspired by Slavic myths and dramatic dramatic archetypes.
- Face the most important and dangerous hunt of all, the quest for a living weapon described in ancient elven legends.
- Fight against rulers of kingdoms, spirits of the fields and even against the threat of beyond the veil, all obsessed with controlling this world.
- Choose to set your destiny in a world that may not deserve to be saved.
Completely made for the next generation:
- Chin-drop graphics powered by the proprietary RPG graphics engine PROJEKT RED - REDengine 3 and 5.1 deep-integrated audio.
- The renowned CD team PROJEKT RED, renowned for its award-winning RPGs, further deepens the critically acclaimed series of games.
- It has a cast of voices full of stars, including the talented actor Charles Dance.
- • Built exclusively for next generation hardware.
- OS: Windows 7 [64-bit] / Windows 8 [8.1]
- Storage: 35 GB
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- OS: Windows 7 / 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) / 64-bit Windows 10
- Storage: 35 GB
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz / AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 770 / AMD GPU Radeon R9 290