Minimum for PC:
- Operating System: Windows Vista or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 - compatible or DirectX 11 - compatible
- DirectX: 11
- Hard Drive: 5GB
About the game
Completely reworked, Trackmania will let you experience a brand new art direction based on racing culture elements.
Highly replayable, Trackmania can provide you with a diversified gaming experience by blending arcade-style racing with the perfect track building toolbox: thanks to the revamped and easy to use Trackbuilder, you will be able to design an infinite number of outlandish tracks.
Race on the 200 head-spinning tracks included in-game, set in 4 beautiful environments, each with their own gameplay style. Join the community online and enjoy a virtually infinite number of new tracks created by the other players.
4 environments, 4 gameplays: Race through stunning environments with beautiful new graphics, each with its own gameplay experience:
- Lagoon Rollercoaster: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise archipelago.
- International Stadium: Skills and precision are key to master this environment focused on performance.
- Canyon Drift: Drift your way through this North American grand valley.
- Dirty Valley: Jump through the hills in an immersive countryside setting.
- Campaign mode: Test your skills, win medals, unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels, and progress in worldwide rankings.
- Double drivers: You don’t have to take on the Trackmania challenges alone. Team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers. Beware! Communicate and stay in sync or you’ll crash!
- Trackbuilder: Play with this intuitive toolbox to design your own crazy outlandish tracks or spice up your experience by generating random ones. Save and share your best tracks to challenge other players.
- Systemic music: In Trackmania the music is tied to your racing experience, your own skills create variations of intensity & dramatic drops. The music changes as you pass though checkpoints, trigger drifts or achieve jumps, making every race completely unique.