Wreckin' Ball Adventure
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
About the game
Wreckin' Ball Adventure is a family-friendly platformer for up to 4 players, with ball-shaped robots and physics-based puzzles.
Save the little K160 robot from the evil SuperCom and escape from the mysterious lab.
Wreckin' Ball Adventure is excellent to play solo or in couch co-op mode.
Discover how to interact with your fellow robot escapees', helping one another.
Roll, jump and swing using your handy-dandy grappling hook to reach new heights!
Gather the orbs and collect the stars to unlock the next levels.
Wreck through the walls, avoid the hazards to reach your goal - breaking out of the gaol.
Discover a story layer hidden under the action surface - find out why SuperCom wants to destroy a sweet round robot.
- 60 Story levels;
- Endless Escape mode - challenge your friends to see who can last the longest;
- Playground mode where you can practice your skills;
- Play solo or in local co-op for up to 4 players;
- Satisfying graphics: clean 2.5D lab design.
- OS: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- Storage: 6 GB
- Processor: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950 DirectX: Version 11
- DirectX: 11
- OS: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 (64-bit)
- Storage: 6 GB
- Processor: 64-bit processor, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.2GHz
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 / AMD R9 280X
- DirectX: 12