From the same creators of the Guilty Gear series. BlazBlue is the first totally 2D fighting game in HD.
BlazBlue is a traditional fighting game where two characters take part in a duel. The story of the game involves dissent and destruction between a powerful council, officially known as "the Library", which controls a great power that once saved humanity, but which now exercises its power in a repressive way.
To win a round, a player must disable the other by reducing his opponent's hit points to zero or having more hit points than his opponent when the time runs out. Each character has a weak, medium, and strong attack. Every character has a unique technique, called a "Drive" attack, which is different for each character.
- 12 unique fighters to choose from: Choose a character who represents your own fighting style, such as the ultra-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
- Lead your way to victory: Use the unique attacks of each character to decimate your opponent.
- Experience the beauty of high-resolution hand-drawn sprites and 3D backgrounds also in HD.
- Several modes: Arcade Mode, Versus Mode, Score Attack Mode, Training Mode, Gallery Mode and a story mode that tells the facts behind the characters.
- Bonus Content: Original Soundtracks included with a total of 42 songs!