Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth
About the game
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.
- Diverse array of levels from quaint towns to alien locations, including Deep One City
- Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, and more!
- Incredibly detailed real-time graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- 1920s weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology
- Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations
- OS: Windows XP/2000
- Storage: 2.0
- Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
- Memory: 128MB
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
- Soundcard: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- DirectX: 9