Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary four horsemen, embarks on a mission to restore humanity and rescue the name of his brothers.
Along the way, the Rider discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that old resentment can threaten the entire Creation. In Darksiders II - Deathinitive Edition the player enters a new experience, with graphical enhancement of the rendering engine for greater visual quality of the scenery, lighting and shadows. Improving, also, the system of levels, characters and the entire graphic environment.
Deathinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders 2 with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours *(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before