Little Big Workshop - The Evil DLC
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
About the game
The Evil DLC expands on what makes Little Big Workshop great! Your factory is turning profits week after week but you still feel unfulfilled? Then it’s time to crank the corporate greed dial all the way to sinister! This is more than just a new look. Products, companies, sabotage, skills, and malevolent tricks to outplay the competition, and more. The Evil DLC turns your honorable factory into a wicked wonderland.
Join the dark side
Start a new factory as an apprentice to the infamous Bladh, the cartoonish super villain from the original game, and learn how to run a successful factory that does not play by the rules!
Evil schemes and new skills
This DLC includes an entirely new tech tree full of dirty tricks and cheeky upgrades. Are your workers slacking on the job? Hire a ruthless overlord for to nudge their motivation back into gear. Is a competitor beating you on the free market? Send out spies to find their weaknesses and exploit them ruthlessly.
Compete against new companies
You could of course beat your competition fair and square… Or just go ahead and sabotage everyone around you to gain an advantage and eventually you’ll be able to challenge Bladh himself for the throne.
Over 30 new products
Including VR-headsets, possessed garden gnomes, alien mold (ech!), bendy scooters, garlic guns and retro-style androids. The DLC is recommended for experienced players who seek a new challenge and we suggest playing the base game before trying this expansion.
- Completely overhauled progression system that has you compete with other companies.
- Over 30 new products along with a set of brand new workstations, decorations and more.
- Fresh skill tree that lets you unlock the true power of the dark side.
- Sabotaging system that gives you a rather unfair advantage on the market.
- Spooky costumes for your workers.
- OS: Windows 7
- Storage: 2 GB
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce GT 330M, Radeon HD 4670
- DirectX: 9.0c
- OS: Windows 10
- Storage: 2 GB
- Processor: Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 560 + / AMD Radeon HD 5830
- DirectX: 11