About the game
Peregrin is a puzzle and story game that combines myth, fantasy and science fiction.
The story of Peregrin is an exciting approach to the struggle to overcome personal and collective loss - performed with beauty in an incredible mythical style.
Take control of Abi, who leaves his tribe of ghouls to embark on an epic journey to the devastated lands of the division. Mysterious monoliths and strange artifacts await her there, revealing the secrets of fallen earth.
The engaging gameplay of Peregrin revolves around using the arcane powers of Abi. Use them to temporarily take control of the creatures you encounter. From simple animals to the hostile guardians of the division. Use to your advantage the unique abilities of each creature to solve puzzles and survive in battles.
- A rich and immersive narrative, fully voiced in English.
- 5 chapters comprising over 60 visually stunning scenes.
- Intuitive and rewarding gameplay featuring the unique creature possession mechanic.
- Bespoke art style inspired by canonical sci-fi artists such as John Harris and Moebius.
- Custom composed musical score for a fully cinematic experience.
- Full controller support.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Storage: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600