Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass
About the game
Your adventure continues with the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass, containing new stories to experience, new Pokémon to encounter, and new Wild Areas to explore! You’ll even meet new and returning Legendary Pokémon along the way! The Expansion Pass contains two expansions, releasing in June 2020 and fall 2020 respectively.
The following DLC is included:
- The Isle of Armor: Scheduled for release on 06/17/2020.
- The Crown Tundra: Scheduled for release by 11/30/2020.
- Players who purchase the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass, you’ll be able to receive a Pikachu Uniform and an Eevee Uniform as a special purchase bonus.
- The Mystery Gift menu option will appear in the X menu after you visit your first Pokémon Center in the Pokémon Sword game. (This occurs after about an hour of gameplay. However, individual gameplay time may vary.)
- An internet connection is required to receive the above items.
- A Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid) is not required to receive the above items.
- You can see the clothing items you’ve received by visiting a boutique fitting room.
- Those who purchased the Expansion Pass before the above items were revealed will still be able to receive these items after the release of The Isle of Armor.