Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
About the game
The Prince of Persia, an experienced warrior, returns from the Island of Time to Babylon with his love, Kaileena. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his country devastated by war and the kingdom turns against him. The Prince is quickly captured and Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and free the Sands of Time in order to save him. Now cast out on the streets and hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that battles of the past have given birth to a mortal Black Prince whose spirit gradually possesses him...
- Play and master two distinct characters - Master the powers and weapons of two warrior masters with different fighting styles, attitudes and stories.
- Choose your killing mode - Master the Free-Form fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies in the distance with the deadly Daggertail, or use a new furtive art to inflict surprise beheadings - the choice is yours.
- Battle freely in Babylon - Dominate enemies on dangerous rooftops, flee through chaotic streets and chase after pursuers in dark underground passages.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story - Experience unparalleled depth in the plot as you struggle to break through into a torturous tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discoveries.
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies - Perform powerful attacks on entire armies by slowing down or going back in time, or surprise them using some of the new powers of the Sands of Time.
- Experience an incredible gaming experience - Staying true to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game features a variety of action fighting, agility, and story-related puzzles - all blended with mastery of a rich gaming experience.
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Storage: 1 GB
- Processor: Pentium IV 1 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 128MB
- DirectX: 9.0c