About the game
In the near future, mankind has opened the way to the stars – made possible through the use of droids, able to operate in the hostile environment of the deep space. However, both spaceships and droids are dependent on ‘Neonium’ for their power. However, this new source of energy was only found in the moons of Pluto and deposits are very limited, so the search started for a new supply.
Scouts ships discovered that a distant planet known as Praymos has rich deposits of Neonium. The only trouble is Praymos is not only inhabited but has a technological civilization similar to that of Earth of the second half of 20th century. The result was a battle not just for control of the resource, but the entire planet.
- More than 50 types of units, towers, abilities and powerful bosses!
- Story-based campaign with 55 missions.
- Casual-hardcore game: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Old-school 80’s style sci-fi design
- Each level comes with bonus goals – complete to gain bonuses and improve your ratings. Improve your ratings and get access to even more special ability cards and missions.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.6Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
- DirectX: 9.0