Silent Hunter 3
About the game
Become the best with this game that brings the most faithful in simulators of naval submarines of the second war; with a brand new engine built in 3D modeling, Silent Hunter 3 also offers new crew-related responses and tension-filled gameplay that make this game perfect for both realism fanatics and casual gamers alike.
- Realistic and immersive environment: The suspense-filled atmosphere includes realistic 3D water modeling, day/night cycles, and historically accurate subs, ships, and aircraft. The detailed U-boat interiors, changing weather effects, and engaging audio represent the ultimate in WWII submarine warfare.
- A deadly array of U-boats and weapons: Playable U-boats include Type II, VII, IX, and XXI submarines. Take aim against Allied convoys and warships. In recreating the great submarine battles of WWII, players will hide in silence just below threatening escort ships, fire deadly torpedoes, or surface and pound enemies with the deck gun.
- Dynamic campaign: Create your own realistic naval war story. Your military career will be influenced by successful command decisions in an unscripted and non-linear WWII campaign.
- Accessible to players of all skill levels: Players will experience a simplified learning curve that will be easier to handle than standard simulations. Use the naval academy tutorial to learn the basics. Customize the realism settings for play that appeals to a variety of WWII combat fans.
- Command your crew: The crew will take orders and evolve based on the results of each patrol.
- OS: Windows 2000 +
- Storage: 1.5 GB
- Processor: Pentium III 1.4 GHz AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz [Pentium 4 [2.0 GHz] AMD Athlon - 2.0 GHz ]
- Memory: 512 MB
- DirectX: 9.0