Star Trek: Bridge Crew
About the game
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, playable in both VR and non-VR, will immerse you in the Star Trek universe. As officers of the Federation, every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew.
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew will immerse you in the Star trek universe thanks to VR. The game puts you and your friends in the heart of the U.S.S. Aegis. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is a threat to the Federation’s plans.
Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew to complete the mission. In co-op, you can form a crew of four players to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer. In addition to a dynamic storyline, the game features an “Ongoing Missions” mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.
In Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, you’ll need more than just individual skill to overcome the challenges; communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.
- Playable in both VR and non-VR, serve as an officer with hand tracking with full-body avatars and lip-sync.
- Operate as a crew to make strategic decisions and coordinate actions as Captain, Helm, Tactical or Engineer.
- Take command of the unique U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind.
- Play on the original bridge of the legendary U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.
- Join a shared galactic adventure where communication, trust, and close coordination are the keys to victory.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Memory 4 GB RAM)
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 +
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 +
- Memory: 4 GB