The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass
About the game
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass includes:
- DLC Pack 1: The Master Trials;
- DLC Pack 2: The Champions' Ballad.
Expansion Pass Bonus: Three treasure chests with in-game clothing exclusive to the expansion pass will be added to the Great Plateau.
DLC Pack 1: The Master Trials will include the following:
- Trial of the Sword: Visit a certain location to challenge the Trial of the Sword, where you must vanquish waves of enemies to progress from one room to the next. You will start this challenge without any armor, equipment, or food items to aid you. If you complete all 45 rooms, Link's mind and body will be strong enough to wield the Master Sword's full power and splendor any time the sword is usable!
- Hero's Path Mode: View the path you've taken on your journey. It will record your journey for up to 200 hours of gameplay. Use this feature to find shrines and Koroks! You can even manually adjust the replay speed.
- Master Mode: In Master Mode, most enemies you encounter will be one tier higher than they originally were. There is also a new top tier of enemies that don't appear in Normal Mode! Additionally, enemies will recover health if you stop attacking them, and they will also notice Link more easily. You also might find enemies and treasure chests floating in the air!
- Travel Medallion: The Travel Medallion will be hidden in a treasure chest somewhere. Place it at your current location and you will be able to travel there whenever you please. You can only register one location at a time, but this addition should aid you in your journey.
- 8 clothing items hidden in treasure chests: Items honoring the legacy of The Legend of Zelda series (Majora's Mask, Midna's Helmet, Tingle's Hood, Tingle's Shirt, Tingle's Tights, Phantom Helmet, Phantom Armor, and Phantom Greaves) will be hidden in 8 treasure chests scattered across Hyrule. There are hints to help you find these items hidden somewhere as well. Search for these hints and treasures while you journey across Hyrule!
- Korok Mask: The Korok Mask is an item that will be hidden in a treasure chest somewhere in Hyrule, and unlike the 8 items mentioned above, this one has a special ability. When Link wears this mask, it will shake when a hidden Korok is nearby!
DLC Pack 2: The Champions' Ballad will include the following:
- The Champions' Ballad: A mysterious voice beckons Link to challenge the Divine Beast Tamer's Trials. He must now prove himself by defeating enemies using the One-Hit Obliterator, conquering new Shrines, challenging a full dungeon, and overcoming many trials along the way. Once all challenges and trials have been bested, Link will obtain a new power known as the Master Cycle Zero!
- Additionally, the bard Kass is traveling Hyrule to complete the unfinished song his teacher left behind. As Link and Kass chase their respective goals, Kass will share new original songs he wrote capturing lost memories of the four Champions and Zelda, previously unknown to Link. But that unfinished song... What could it be?
- *To play The Champions' Ballad, you must first complete the Main Quest to free the four Divine Beasts.
- 9 clothing items hidden in treasure chests: Items honoring the legacy of The Legend of Zelda series will be hidden in 9 treasure chests scattered across Hyrule, including the Island Lobster Shirt, Ravio's Hood, Zant's Helmet, Phantom Ganon Skull, Phantom Ganon Armor, Phantom Ganon Greaves, and a Royal Guard outfit (complete with Royal Guard Cap, Royal Guard Uniform, and Royal Guard Boots).
- Ancient Horse Gear: The Ancient Bridle will increase a horse's number of spurs while equipped. The Ancient Saddle will allow you to call your horse no matter how far away they are. Both of these items will appear in treasure chests somewhere in Hyrule.