Explore disturbing corners of the human psyche. Delve into a dimension of nightmares, the occult and a tense psychological world created in classic Lovecraftian style. As police detective Howard E. Loreid, you are tasked to solve the murder of Clark Field, a wealthy man involved in the occult. Your number one suspect is Loath Nolder; a highly respected private investigator. After mysteriously abandoning his last case and abruptly resurfacing five years later, one wonders how venerated P.I. Loath Nolder has turned fugitive murder suspect. Your seemingly routine investigation takes a dramatic twist as terrifying happenings begin to plague your psyche. Horrifying dreams and paranormal experiences torment your very being and the line between sanity and insanity becomes frighteningly blurred. Face dire truths hidden deep within the recesses of your mind, as you embark on a surreal adventure.
- A chilling point and click Puzzle Horror Adventure inspired by the Works of H.P. Lovecraft, now brought to Steam for the first time as a slightly enhanced edition with Chromatic Aberration and cinematic effects applied to the game's graphics!
- Built-in Hint System with 3 Difficulty Levels – Players can choose to play in Standard, Detective, or Senior Detective modes.
- Unique Inventory System – Utilizing the ‘thinking screen’ allows players to collect and examine items, and thoughts. Clues can also be researched, combined or used.
- Dynamic Puzzles and Features – Traditional adventure game puzzles are complimented by deciphering dreams and underlining excerpts in documents to garner critical clues.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience – The proprietary game engine enables compelling special effects and stunning visuals in a panoramic first person game environment.
- Eerie Gameplay Atmosphere – An immersive experience is created by a fascinating story, chilling real-time cut scenes, and haunting music.