Airship: Kingdoms Adrift
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Welcome to Suthseg! As a newly hired airship captain, forge a merchant empire across the archipelago until you attract the attention of the great European powers. Assemble a fleet, chart trade routes, establish industries and explore the frontier in command of your airship!
YOU MUST AS AN AIRCRAFT COMMANDER:
- Experience a story of politics and intrigue, as Suthseg becomes the flashpoint of another Sky War.
- Customize, upgrade and pilot more than 30 different airships, from elegant sailing ships to iron-clad warships.
- Assemble a crew of officers from 25 distinct personalities, each with their own abilities and personal stories to tell.
- Explore and trade across a vast archipelago with 70 locations and over 300 types of trade goods.
- Create fields, mines and factories to create a powerful industrial empire that produces goods and equipment and dominates the economy.
- Become the greatest sky captain, controlling an entire fleet of airships and decide the fate of the Kingdom.
- Airship: Kingdoms Adrift is an airship trading and combat simulator, set in the aftermath of a Great Celestial War that opened up the steampunk world of Spheara. There is an uneasy ceasefire between the Aecerlian Kingdom, the New Viridian Republic, and the Teutonic Confederation. As they lick their wounds, their suddenly unemployed soldiers and airmen look for new opportunities amid the desolation.
- Enter the Suthseg Archipelago. A faraway frontier ruled by an elderly king has been spared the ravages of war and is a land full of riches and opportunity. It is here that fortunes will be made, loyalties tested, and the traveling captains of the skies will have the rare chance to carve out their own future.
- You are one of these captains, with the mission of establishing a commercial foray into the archipelago and you soon find yourself in a game of great politics... and serious danger.
EXPLORE AND FIGHT OPPONENTS:
- Suthseg is a vast archipelago with over 70 known settlements and untold riches awaiting intrepid explorers. Pilot your airship across the entire expanse, seeking out new partners to trade with, resources to explore, and hostile vessels to crash.
- Choose from over 30 different types of aircraft, each customizable with dozens of weapons, armor types, special equipment and more. Will your airship be a heavy iron ship packed with weapons? Or a nimble monitor who could take a swing at an opponent well above his weight class.
- Then take your personal ship and face more than 500 handcrafted encounters with dastardly pirates, competing traders, local militias, and warriors from the great powers.
LAND OF RICHES AND OPPORTUNITIES:
- Search for merchants and trade over 300 different trade goods, from essential supplies to state-of-the-art aircraft weapons. Buy low, sell high and accumulate profits that even the richest traders will envy!
- Industry and armaments are the backbone of the economy. Establish mines, lumber mills, smelters and invest these resources in your own factories to finance and maintain the largest air fleet in the archipelago.
- Create unique strategies! Will you be the pirates' undoing by confiscating their ill-gotten gains? A titan of industry carefully building an industrial empire? Or a heroic merchant, charting trade routes where no one would dare?
THE BIG GAME:
- What begins as a simple commission soon leads to the world of betrayal and grand politics, as dozens of rival factions vie for the fate of the Kingdom!
- Navigate the treacherous currents of modern politics and the dramatic changes brought about by the ceasefire that ended the Great Celestial War.
- Most importantly, take control and change the course of history. Who will be your enemy? Who will prevail in the skies of the Suthseg Archipelago?
THE BATTLE CONTINUES ONLINE:
- Play online in 1vs1 or even 3vs3 multiplayer mode. Hop on your favorite boat and organize a game with your friends, or join our community and pit your best Battlecruiser in epic battles. Set a budget limit and challenge your shipbuilding skills by putting them to the test against online competitors. Choose from various map sizes and layouts that pose different design challenges to your ship and much more!
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Storage: 15 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-9600 or AMD-Hardware Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 or Radeon RX 560
- DirectX: 10
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Storage: 15 GB
- Processor: Intel i7 9700K or AMD-Hardware Equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 or Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: 11