- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Find inner peace in a small open world game. On these carefully handcrafted islands, you can nap on a giant monster, feed dragons, care for the fauna and flora... but demons from your past may come back to remind you of something you'd rather forget.
- Gardening - The player is invited to grow plants, from flowers to vegetables. The cultivation system is inspired by permaculture, where associations (garden design) and fauna are considered.
- Construction - It is possible to create shelters, tools, clothes or various accessories. All this helps to fulfill missions or just serve as decoration. You will collect materials, find objects or earn them during missions.
- Relaxation - Relaxing in hot springs with monkeys, watching the clouds while listening to the ocean waves or taking a nap on a giant capybara... These are all fun activities, but they influence your degree of “happiness”.
- Narrative quests - Aka is not a linear game. The player can choose when and how they decide to help the NPC (if applicable). However, this way you can explore every corner, learn about its past and maybe... find inner peace.
- Minigames - Some minigames will be available: making the sled, marble labyrinth... their number is still undefined.
A war is over. An old friend is inviting you to live a past life on his island.
Bring back the fauna and flora to this paradise that shows traces of the past.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Storage: 5 GB
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Soundcard: playable without sound