Circle Empires Rivals: Forces of Nature
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Ancient beings have awoken to lay claim to our circles once more! From the depths come monsters befriended by the crafty merfolk. From the forests come the elves and their woodland allies. Searching for ways to optimize their warfare, these opposing forces harness magics of old - taming beasts to do their bidding, and building structures that will slowly transform the land.
Now that power rests within you! Play as two new leaders and control their unique factions. Recruit special units - a wide array of elves, beasts, and mythical ents - even some ferocious fire units! Use their mysterious magic to transform circles into your desired biome. Water circle? Child’s play. Lush forests? Easy peasy. Acid pits that deal damage to everything in the circle? You got it!
- A new game mode ‘Terraform’ allowing you to take control over the battlefield and change terrain types.
- A lore book with 12 paragraphs and illustrations about the different Circle Empires factions.
- 20 new units, including giant turtles, peace-loving fairies and shapeshifting wolf-workers!
- Two new leaders with unique armies.
- New level-ups for existing units.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Storage: 1 GB
- Processor: 3GHz dual core / 2GHz quad core
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Intel/AMD Integrated Graphics 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: 11