- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Gunbrella is an action-adventure game with a noir-punk atmosphere that takes place in a rustic world, dependent on a natural resource that is rapidly depleting.
Don the soggy boots of a gruff lumberjack looking for revenge, entering an unfamiliar city armed only with the nominal Gunbrella, a large-caliber weapon that doubles as an umbrella.
His dogged investigation soon becomes entangled with the inner workings of a secret society of demons and gangsters, police and cultists, and the fallout of corporate exploitation.
- MASTER THE GUNBRELLA - Engage in exhilarating combat with Gunbrella's dynamic side-scrolling action, making full use of its unique mobility and close-range combat capabilities. The Gunbrella is more than a weapon: use it to slide, glide, charge and dive your way around, uncovering seemingly inaccessible secrets along the way.
- DEFEAT EVERY SECRET - From a small town terrorized by a kidnapping cult to a junkyard fortress ruled by a ruthless gang of scavengers, explore a variety of unusual locations and interrogate bizarre characters in your quest for answers. Record your discoveries in your trusty notebook and remember to retrace your steps...
- TO RECOVER. RECHARGE. REPEAT. - Recover scraps and parts to exchange for different ammo and upgrades for your waterproof arsenal. As you delve deeper into your investigation and summon more and more fearsome agents of the supernatural, you'll need all the help you can get.
- OS: Windows 7 x64
- Storage: 800 MB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 / AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7750