- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico
About the game
Overpopulation, excessive environmental exploitation and disregard for nature resulted in the depletion of fresh water and the collapse of civilization. Now it's up to you to lead a group of survivors to find a place where they can start over, but this task won't be easy. In wastelands where water has become the new gold, every choice is the difference between life and death. Your guidance is the last hope to ensure survival.
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - The expansion of the settlement needs to be coldly calculated so as not to exceed the production of resources in the area. The position of the buildings in relation to the valuable reserves plays a fundamental role in the efficiency of the settlement.
- RESEARCH AND GET TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES - Upgrade explorers' knowledge and machinery to make the most of the few resources available. Research carefully, choose the developments that are most important to the community, and apply the lessons learned.
- EXCITING EXPEDITIONS - Venture into expeditions, events and missions to participate in remarkable stories. You'll find yourself facing tricky dilemmas and dangerous enemies, but the loot from your journey could ensure your settlement's survival.
- IMPACTING CHOICES - Each choice in the game has consequences that can represent the prosperity or decay of the settlement. Progress is maintained by exploring new scenarios, providing a long journey of survival.
- COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER MODE - Take on other players in a survival scenario to see who can last in this unforgiving world. Sabotage buildings, steal resources, and starve your opponents' camps before they do it to you.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Storage: 8 GB
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660/ Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM