May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville Remastered
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
About the game
May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville Remastered is an exciting puzzle adventure game bringing a hand-drawn storyline with four worlds, 80 locations, 50 characters, 10 minutes of animated cut-scenes, and 270 brain-teaser puzzles that allow players over 25 hours of gameplay.
Follow May, an independent and charismatic girl, in her quest to find her missing brother. Advance through the cartoon-style drawn adventures by solving over 270 logic puzzles, tricky rhythmic games, and hand-drawn hidden object scenes. Search for clues about May's brother, visit mysterious locations and meet interesting characters along the way, which will help you in your journey.
Now in a Remastered edition with additional languages and enhanced graphics!
- Over 270 mini-games: 230 logic puzzles, 25 hidden object games and 13 rhythmic games.
- Travel through 4 intriguing worlds with 80 mysterious locations, and discover well kept secrets.
- Meet 47 curious characters along the way who can help you in your journey.
- Enjoy 7 minutes of hand-drawn animated cut scenes.
- Charming hand-drawn graphics.
- 8 music themes.
- Over 25 hours of gameplay.
- OS: Windows 10
- Storage: 3 GB
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770+