- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Manipulate an infinitely recursive landscape to solve a series of environmental puzzles as you work through your own struggles with grief and a creative crisis.
With Behemoth, The Cat at your side — or at least somewhere nearby — unlock an introspective journey through your past and discover new meaning in a chaotic world.
- A Dying, Visually Stunning World - Lose yourself in the Infinite Realms, a dying, fractal world of strange beauty and mind-bending physics that repeats eternally inward and outward. Uncover the secrets of seven hypnotizing landscapes filled with hidden spaces and bizarre celestial denizens. Overcome the impossible and use circular logic to manipulate recursive physics and solve challenging, self-referential puzzles.
- A Deeply Personal Journey - Begin an introspective search for meaning and experience a bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal. Use your unique abilities and shape the world to beat back the scourge known as Ichor, a malevolent substance eating away at the fabric of reality.
Rediscover Meaning, and Hope - Through the fight against the Ichor, and the satisfying completion of peculiar puzzles, balance out the chaos of the Infinite Realms and reconcile your own inner turmoil.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 , 10 - 64 bit
- Storage: 1 GB
- Processor: 3.60GHz Intel Core i3-4160
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480/570/670 / ATI Radeon HD 5870/5850
- DirectX: 11
- OS: Windows 10 - 64 bit
- Storage: 2 GB
- Processor: 3.50GHz Intel Core i5-4690K / AMD FX-9370
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon R7 370
- DirectX: 11