Ship of Fools
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
About the game
Ship of Fools is a seafaring roguelite co-op game where you play the Fools, the only creatures fool enough to brave the sea. The Great Lighthouse that once protected the Archipelago is broken and a storm of malice and corruption is coming.
Together, you and your ship mate will jump aboard The Stormstrider and make your voyage across the sea. Man the cannons, ready your sails and protect your ship from sea monsters over multiple runs. It’s up to you to defend your home from the almighty Aquapocalypse.
In a clamshell, Ship of Fools is a game about blasting away your seaborne foes with mighty cannons as you defend your ship. Inspired by modern classic roguelites and built for co-op, you’ll want to bring your first mate on deck and enjoy oarsome combat as you unlock new trinkets and artifacts to help you save the world from catastrophe.
- Frantic nautical combat with another shipmate in co-op or as a solo sailor
- Colossal leviathans to challenge the hardiest of sailors
- Chart your route through the maps of the Archipelago and brave the Everlasting Storm
- Embody one of the unique Fools with special abilities to help you on your journey
- 100+ trinkets and artifacts to collect and combo for winning strategies
- Swashbuckling hand-drawn artwork to put the wind in your sails
- OS: Windows 10 - 64-Bit
- Storage: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD 6570