Star Wars Battlefront (Classic, 2004)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico
About the game
STAR WARS Battlefront is an action/shooter game that gives fans and gamers the opportunity to re-live and participate in all of the classic Star Wars battles like never before. Players can select one of a number of different soldier types, jump into any vehicle, man any turret on the battlefront and conquer the galaxy planet-by-planet online with their friends or offline in a variety of single player modes. Single player modes include "Instant Action", "Galactic Conquest" and the story-based "Historical Campaigns" mode that lets gamers experience all of the epic Star Wars battles from Episodes I-VI, fighting from the perspective of each of the four factions within the game.
Fight as a soldier on the front lines where every weapon and vehicle you see is yours. Take the Empire head on or crush the Rebellion - by yourself or with an army behind you.
- Pick your side - Rebels, Imperials, clone troopers or battle droids.
- Choose your weapons wisely - each soldier has different weapons and capabilities.
- Battle on unique planets from the entire Star Wars saga.
- Pilot over 30 vehicles including AT-ATs, X-Wings and Snowspeeders.
- Fight up to 32 players in massive online battles!
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7 / 8 / 10+
- Storage: 3 GB
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM
- Soundcard: 16-bit sound card
- DirectX: 9.0