Strayed Lights Digital Art Book
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
The Strayed Lights artbook is a must-have for fans of the game to delve into the rich creative process that brought this game to life.
At 120 pages, you will journey through the game’s various worlds with a behind-the-scenes look at the development process from first ink to final 3D rendering.
Each section of the artbook represents a chapter or area of the game, the various environments, and the confrontations along the way. Filled with sketches, concept art, and detailed 3D models, this book shows how the world of Strayed Lights was designed and created.
What’s more, the artbooks provides insight into the inspirations and creative processes that the development team used to bring Strayed Lights to life. Learn about the choices the team made that influenced the games development, refinement, and launch.
The Strayed Lights Digital Art Book is an essential addition to any fan’s collection, offering stunning visuals and a unique and immersive perspective on the art of game development.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Storage: 10 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3330 3.0 GHz / AMD FX-8300 3.3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 7970
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Storage: 10 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5 GHz/ AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070TI or AMD Radeon RX 580