SuchArt: Genius Artist Simulator
About the game
In SuchArt you are a virtuoso artist living in the year 2130. Make the most of your own space studio. Create art with a huge variety of tools, sell your works, become famous and improve your studio! Let your imagination run wild and create the artwork of your dreams!
- PAINT ANYWHERE - Turn the world around you into one big canvas and facade anything you want with it! — add some red to that sad wall, spill paint on the floor and call it abstract expression, or start collecting paintings from A to Z: this space is all yours after all! Wait, how did you mess up the whole studio so fast?
- ENHANCE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR STUDIO - Not happy with the initial look or functionality of your studio? No problem, because you can always unlock new rooms, buy some furniture, implement it and place it wherever and whenever you want — Feel like home! Wait, what do you mean "I don't have enough money"?!
- DISPLAY AND SELL YOUR ART - Sell your paintings on the market, deliver all your customers' orders and receive generous commissions or possibly a gift! Perhaps a little visibility, the best of all forms of payment. Don't forget you can show off your amazing art and see what critics have to say about it.
- REALISTIC PAINTING - Painting in SuchArt is just like real life, but without the bad parts. Mixing colors is as you naturally expect, so you can achieve your dream result. The paint has realistic texture and each instrument has slight differences in each stroke. There are several instruments to choose from: Brushes, spatulas, stencils or even flamethrowers to create your masterpiece.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIDE - They say that on Earth the robots are revolting and the Cabruxes covet the planet's salt water. But it's certainly none of your business, is it?
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8/10
- Storage: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher