theHunter: Call of the Wild - Vurhonga Savanna
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
About the game
Having explored the idyllic Layton Lake District, roamed the hills of Hirschfelden and hunted in the ice-cold forests of Medved-Taiga National Park, it’s time to head south to the Cradle of Life. Vurhonga Savanna is in need of your assistance, and it is up to you to answer the call. Traverse the scrublands, discover the riverlands and venture out into the lush savanna as you assume the role of a Warden and protect the lands from poachers and other potential misfortunes. Opportunities like this are few and far between, so pack your suitcase. Africa is calling!
VURHONGA SAVANNA’S FAUNA
- Humming with life, Vurhonga Savanna supports a wide range of animals. On these thriving grounds you will be able to watch the Blue Wildebeest herds passing, chase after Lesser Kudus, catch a Springbok pronking, a Scrub Hare, and Warthogs grazing by the waterholes. In the late hours of the day you might catch the shrill cries of a Side-Striped Jackal. You must also watch your back for the respected and feared widowmaker - the Cape Buffalo.
- As Vurhonga Savanna continues to thrive, Grandfather Njabulo has decided that it is time to reintroduce the largest native carnivore and King of the Beasts - the Lion. Embodying the symbols of royalty and poise in human culture around the world, the Lion is the second-largest of the cats, surpassed only by the tiger. With a muscular and deep chest, the density of their muscles severely complicates shot placement and penetration during a hunt. The lions of Vurhonga Savanna are in their prime and will not take kindly to trespassers on their territory. As a hunter, remain steadfast in your resolve, and keep your wits about you as you venture into the wild to hunt the King of the Jungle.
DIVERSE AND BEAUTIFUL FLORA
- Vurhonga Savanna introduces striking new environments to explore and hunt within. From the flourishing riverlands to the murky swamps, the reserve offers stunning landscapes to traverse as you, the new Warden, keeps the region safe. Discover the ancient Fever Tree Forest, or make your way to the heart of Vurhonga Savanna and discover the Tree of Life.
MISSIONS AND MEASURES
- Much like the other reserves, Vurhonga Savanna measures a striking 25 square miles (64 square kilometers). Here you can choose to pave your own path and discover its beauty, wonders and dangers. Or follow a new intriguing story with 16 new narrative missions, 32 side missions and 14 warden missions.
- Your Grandfather, Njabulo Tshabangu, is the Senior Warden at the reserve. His primary responsibility is ensuring the safety and stability of this protected area, but over the last few years, Grandfather’s advanced age has slowed him down. He can’t keep up with the poachers and other forces that threaten the reserve, which has fallen into steep decline. Several threatened species have had to be moved to safer parks. Understaffed and on a tight budget, he turns to you to help him save the reserve – and your family’s reputation.
THE BIGGEST CALIBER YET
- For in-game currency, get your hands on the KING 470DB! Used almost exclusively in single shot or double rifles, the 470 Nitro Express is currently the largest caliber available in theHunter: Call of the Wild. Regardless of the ammo you will be using this rifle has spectacular penetration and devastating damage. In addition to the default iron sight, you will be able to mount it with a Reflex Sight for improved accuracy. Premium weaponry like this rifle means premium accessories. Use it’s multileaf-leaf sight in order to change your zero point depending on the distance of your target.
- As with previous paid DLCs, players that don't own the content themselves can join a multiplayer game set in Vurhonga at no cost, by finding a player that owns it and simply joining their game. In Multiplayer you can choose to compete or cooperate. All players, regardless of DLC ownership, will have a whole new set of clothing available to purchase for in-game currency.
- OS: Windows 7 - 64-bit
- Storage: 60 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 - 1GB VRAM
- OS: Windows 10 - 64-Bit
- Storage: 60 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 760 / R9 270x - 4GB VRAM