We are calling on America's top truck drivers to haul heavy cargo across the country! Do you have what it takes to drive these over-sized cargoes through busy cities and winding country roads? We are challenging you to take on the responsibility of delivering these Special Transport cargoes!
Get into your mighty diesel beast, and show us that you’re the one who can successfully deliver these over sized cargoes safely to their destination. Manoeuvre your truck and trailer through the lands of American Truck Simulator’s base map and DLCs, but be cautious! Some of these deliveries may take you through challenging and narrow roads.
But you will not be alone on your journey! You will be escorted by a team of trained police and special vehicle escorts who will communicate and guide you throughout your journey. The drive may be tough, but if you drive with care and listen to your escort drivers advice, you will get these enormous cargoes to where they're needed safely.
Master these cargoes and become a true master of truck hauling!
Update 1.33 Addition:
- New Special Transport routes in Oregon DLC!
- More than 11 additional cargo/route combinations.
- 11 huge cargoes (up to 170,000 pounds (85 tons), 21 feet (6.5 m) width, 17 feet (5+ m) height and 52+ feet (16 m) length);
- New Special Transport trailers;
- Unique job routes for the Special Transport (most in the base map, some through New Mexico, more for Oregon to come later as a free update!);
- A combination of over 90 special transport jobs;
- Custom AI escort & police vehicles;
- Original intros for the cargoes and jobs, crowds and police cars along the routes;
- New models, characters, and animations of people assisting or spectating the transport;
- Curious pedestrians, journalists or transport co-workers along the routes;
- Special Transport achievements.
- Close collaboration with AI escort vehicles required;
- Enhanced AI behavior: clearing the path, stopping traffic, giving advice, pushing opposing vehicles to the side etc.
- Possibility to fail the given job on the spot if you don’t adhere to strict instructions or regulations;
- New checkpoints system to keep your progress in a special transport job safe.