About the game
STRAFE is a roguelike first-person shooter pushing the limits of computer-generated photorealism and hardcore sci-fi action into unimaginable territory. With virtually no load times and infinite replayability, just choose your gun and be instantly blown away by:
FACE MELTING SPEED! The blazing fast action will hit you like the blast wave of a 50 megaton thermonuclear warhead, liquefying your skin cells and rupturing your internal organs. Yet still leave you coming back for more.
PERMANENT DAMAGE AND GIBS! ÜBER-GORE technology means enemies explode with near never-ending fountains of blood, which never fades away. Create wicked works of death art that mark your explored territory from the unventured.
ENDLESS CHANGING LEVELS! Randomly-generated levels are always different and violently unpredictable. Rooms, enemies, power ups, monster closets, and secrets move around every time you die and die and die and die!
As a Scrapper on a impossibly dangerous mission at the edge of the galaxy, you only have one life to navigate all the nightmarish terrains of STRAFE®. When you die, nothing will ever be the same again.
SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: The Surgeon General was brutally murdered by STRAFE®.
- Four unique zones (four levels each/that demand different death-defying gameplay styles)
- Gun upgrades that turn your average tool of death into an outright Holocaust machine
- 30+ insane weapons and 20+ blood-thirsty enemies
- Wild _______*
- The sickest soundtrack of 1996 and at least the next 25 years
- Unsigned 32 bit colors!
- Lifelike digital gravity
- Colored lighting!
- OS: Windows 7 +
- Storage: 3 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium G3250 (2 * 3200), AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) +
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT (1024 MB), Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Shared memory), AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- OS: Windows 7
- Storage: 3 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 (2 * 3600), AMD FX-6350 (6 * 3900) +
- Memory: 6144 MB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) AMD Radeon R7 260X (2048 MB)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8 +