- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Got trapped in a mysterious amusement park by your creepy Neighbor?
Unleash your creativity - construct bizarre vehicles and fighting machines to uncover all his dark secrets and escape.
Hello Engineer is a multiplayer machinary-construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe for up to 4 players! Scavenge, craft and overcome challenges in the bizarre world of a mysterious amusement park. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and challenge your creepy Neighbor and his evil bots. Roll, fly or bounce your way to victory; any machine that gets the job done is a successful design!
- For creative minds: Using frame parts, gears, engines, wheels, weapons, and even jet engines from the amusement park scrap, you can build different vehicles that suit your ever-changing needs.
- For skilled engineers: There are several advanced features such as electrical circuits and smart modules that are accessible for skilled engineers to build self-driven mechanical vehicles or mechanical creatures.
- Your creativity is the main ingredient: There are no prescribed solutions to complete objectives, progress through the level however you want. Any machine that gets the job done is a successful design!
MULTIPLAYER FOR UP TO 4 PLAYERS
- You have too many moving parts and need more hands to control it? Just add more control panels and enjoy the ride with the crew members!
- Got the most complex and ambitious design ever? Team up with your friends!
- Sharing blueprints is an effective way to infinitely improve mechanisms and implement new ideas.
- Story Mode: Working alone or with friends, navigate challenges and puzzles using entirely custom-built machines. Gear up your creations for a fight in brain-bruising boss battles!
- Sandbox Mode: Unwind in the sandbox and build without restrictions. Create the ultimate machine of your dreams! Ever wanted to build a Rocket? Your chance!
- OS: Windows 10/11 x64
- Storage: 5 GB
- Processor: Intel i5 4570 / AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 / AMD RX 470
- DirectX: 12