Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Meet the Planet Zoo Package: Conservation! Understand the importance of zoos to our planet and expand yours with five new endangered species: the przewalski's horse, amur leopard, scimitar oryx, siamang and axolotl.
Envision a more sustainable future using over 150 stunning scenery items based on ecosystem restoration and natural resource management. Create a wildflower refuge and food reserves for animals with amazing new scenery items. Build stunning habitats and structures made from sustainable materials. Take on a challenging new setting at the Turtle Stone Wildlife Orphanage in Mongolia and rescue animals in need.
- 5 ENDANGERED SPECIES - Home to five endangered species from around the world: the przewalski's horse, amur leopard, scimitar oryx, siamang and axolotl. Environmental conservation entities are striving to help these incredible endangered species overcome the consequences of climate change, illegal hunting and the degradation of their habitats. Discover new behaviors. Siamangs gather to perform vocalizations in chorus, in addition to being able to use their long limbs to quickly swing on metal structures. Your visitors will freak out over these playful gibbons!
- OVER 150 NEW SCENE ITEMS - Build your zoo with a sustainable future in mind with ecological landscapes and vibrant foliage. Include sprawling prairies, windswept sunflowers, laden fig trees and elegant Korean pines, plus choose from a variety of eco-friendly buildings, from properly sourced wood sheds to recycled glass latrines. Add an extra touch of authenticity and celebrate the inner workings of your zoos with realistic behind-the-scenes objects like pitchforks, wheelbarrows, hoses and brooms.
- A NEW SCENERY - The Turtle Stone Wildlife Orphanage needs your help. Inspired by Mongolia's impressive Gorkhi Terelj National Park, profit will only be a consequence, as the main objective is to rescue, create, document and return to nature as many species as possible. Use renewable energy in your zoo, promote plant diversity and teach visitors the importance of sustainability. Are you up to this challenge?"
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit / Requer um processador e sistema operacional de 64 bits
- Storage: 16 GB
- Processor: Intel i5-2500 / AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon R9 270X (2GB)
- OS: Windows 10 64bit / Requer um processador e sistema operacional de 64 bits
- Storage: 16 GB
- Processor: Intel i7-4770k / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB) / AMD Radeon RX 580 (8GB)