- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Falkland Islands
- French Guiana
- Puerto Rico
- South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Alma is waiting and a new level of terror grows as you and your cannibal brother battle into an infernal nightmare. Fight together or die alone on a deadly mission to confront your troubled mother.
Players can step into the role of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the spirit of his brother, Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity with incredible psychic powers.
- Blood Runs Deep, F.E.A.R. Runs Deeper: F.E.A.R. 3 delivers all the hallmarks that define the F.E.A.R. brand: terrifying paranormal experience, frenetic combat and a dramatic storyline.
- Never Face Fear Alone: F.E.A.R. 3 evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with… or against.
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, scoring systems and best in class mech- combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma’s psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma’s warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Generative System: Proprietary technology creates random events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredictability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary film director John Carpenter and writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.E.A.R. 3 ’s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
- OS: Windows XP +
- Storage: 4.4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo a 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: nVidia 8800 GT con 512 MB de RAM / ATI 3850HD [512 MB]
- DirectX: 9.0c
- OS: Windows 7 +
- Storage: 10 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 Ghz + / Intel Quad Core 2.66 Ghz / AMD Phenom II X2 550 3.1Ghz / RAM: 4 GB
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 512MB RAM / ATI 5750HD [512Mb]
- DirectX: 11