Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition
About the game
In Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition you can explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things, from the simplest of houses to the grandiose castles.
With Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition, you can easily switch between games with the unified launcher and cross play in any current version of Minecraft.
Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine the depths of the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous creatures.
Climb steep mountains, find intricate caves, and mine large veins of ore.
Discover lush, speleothemed cave biomes. Light up your world with candles to show that you know everything about caving and mountaineering!
- EXPLORE EVERYTHING AROUND YOU - Get your hands dirty and use the environment to collect building materials—learn how cutting down trees can help you create new things.
- SURVIVAL AT ALL COSTS - It's always best to stay away from creatures that roam around to avoid the unpredictable—you never know what can happen if they get too close to you!
- GREAT CREATIONS - Discover all the versatility of Redstone Ore Dust and improve your creations, giving them life or more power.
Available for Windows, Linux and Mac
Two games, one launcher! It is now possible to more conveniently play Java and Bedrock Editions with the same launcher
Receive frequent updates via the game launcher
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Storage: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz/ AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 400 Series ou AMD Radeon HD 7000 series com OpenGL 4.4
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit recommended
- Storage: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5 GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 700 Series ou AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluindo chip sets integrados) com OpenGL 4.5