Desperados 2 Cooper's Revenge
About the game
Desperados 2 is the sequel to the highly successful Western title Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive. The gameplay is based on its predecessor but with new and vast tactical possibilities in a beautiful 3D environment. The player is able to switch from an isometric view to third-person viewing at will, for example for duels, fights and shootings. Great varieties of canyons, ghost towns, indigenous villages and forts create a breathtaking atmosphere.
Take on the role of up to 6 heroes including famed bounty hunter John Cooper and experience an exciting story with unexpected surprises.
- Real-time strategy and tactics are combined with a vibrant and exciting Western story.
- Varied sets of cities, indigenous villages, canyons, forts, wagon trains and ghost towns.
- Dual 3D vision: adjustable isometric vision and 3rd person vision for fights and close-up action.
- Several levels of difficulty and a new AI with greater tactical behavior of the opponent and more interaction with allies.
- 6 individual actions per hero and more than 20 new actions with opposing example: swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs.
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the Indian.
- 5 actions per hero, pre-planned with Core Vision (Quick Actions)
- More interaction with the environment with the inner vision of 3D constructions and movements like climbing, disguising, jumping and hiding.
- Fight with objects that break creating stunt film situations.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP
- Storage: 4GB
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512MB
- Graphics: 128MB *