LEGO The Incredibles
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
About the game
Experience the thrilling adventures of the Parr family as they conquer crime and family life through both Disney-Pixar films The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2, in a LEGO world full of fun and humor.
LEGO The Incredibles allows players to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world - including Municiberg and New Urbem, as they use their unique “Super” abilities to bring the city’s Super Villains to justice. Gamers can also team up with family and friends in 2 player co-op to assemble incredible LEGO builds!
- Two Movies, One Game: players can experience the thrilling adventures of the super hero Parr family in new ways as they delve into favorite moments from The Incredibles and Incredibles 2 movies in a LEGO world full of fun and surprises.
- Family Teamwork for the Win: players must work together and combine the Parr family’s iconic abilities and unique powers to build amazing, massive LEGO structures. With Mr. Incredible’s unparalleled super strength, Elastigirl’s flexible transformations and the rest of the gang’s awe-inspiring gifts, teamwork has never been so much fun.
- City District Based Crime Waves: to rid the city of crime, players can complete action-packed side missions and defeat iconic Super Villains that control the city districts in an open-hub world, including Municiberg, that provides an exciting free-play experience.
- Character Customization with a Twist: players can modify their character’s appearance and abilities using a customizer themed to Edna “E” Mode, the diminutive, but bombastic fashion designer of super hero outfits.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 [x64]
- Storage: 16 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 [2 - 3400] / AMD Athlon X4 740 [2 - 3200]
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 [1024 MB] / Intel Iris Pro 5200 / Radeon HD 5850 [1024 MB]
- DirectX: 11